It started as a structure fire Friday morning and quickly spread to nearby vegetation.
“Imagine the horror in Bella’s mind as her father took her last breaths away."
Nancy and Quan Le were just toddlers when two firefighters scooped them out of their burning home to safety.
"He's incredibly fortunate his feet got stuck."
The boy reportedly stated that the burning "hurt so much that some tears came out," and that it was so painful that he "stayed awake all night."
The girl told investigators that she was playing with her brother and got angry when he wouldn't stop crying.
"This is, ugh, so gross.”
"Something ignited that gasoline and caused a fire. We don't believe that this was what the individual intended."
"These coats cause a lot of inequality between our pupils...They stigmatize students and parents who are less well off and struggle financially."
"They were truly the brightest shining lights snuffed out way too soon."