• US to pull its 1,100 troops from Niger

After a diplomatic struggle during which service members on the ground were complaining they were being 'held hostage,' the Biden administration has announced that it is pulling up stakes in Niger at the ruling junta's request.The junta, which seized power in a coup last August, said it wanted the U.S. out. This occurred last month after a reportedly disagreeable meeting between Niger and U.S. diplomatic officials. Washington has a drone base in Niger and 1,100 Army and Air Force members, who...

• ZDNet

Grab a Nintendo Switch OLED for over $100 off at Walmart

Grab this rare markdown on the Pokemon Scarlet/Violet Switch OLED at Walmart and save $118.

• In the News: Don't Miss Your Chance for a $100,000 Grant

Don't miss your chance at a $100,000 grant, along with others providing everything from financial aid to technical and education support.

• Would You Cough Up $100,000 For This BMW E46 M3?

This BMW M3 has been driven just 11,651 miles and looks immaculate. BMW of Eugene in Oregon is selling the car and notes it has had a single owner since new. Powering the E46 M3 is a 3.2-liter naturally-aspirated six-cylinder with 333 hp. I’ve had a soft spot for the E46 BMW M3 for a long time. When I was a young kid, my neighbor owned a Phoenix Yellow one and I would stare at it for hours, fascinated by the speedometer going up to 300 km/h (186 mph). I would love to own one someday but even I...

• 100 MPs to stand down at the next general election

More than 60 are Conservatives and they include former prime minister Theresa May.

• China donates $100,000 to flood victims in Afghanistan

The Chinese Red Cross donated $100,000 to assist recent flood victims in the country. The Chinese Embassy in Afghanistan recently announced that this cash donation has been allocated to the victims of recent earthquakes. Meanwhile, Ambassador Jaoxing, China’s envoy to Afghanistan, expressed China’s desire to develop relations with Afghanistan in political, economic, and cultural fields […]

• Watch out FTSE 100: Bloomberg to compete with 'entrenched' players

Bloomberg has launched a series of domestic equity indices in an attempt to compete with the dominant providers, like the FTSE 100.

• KHON2

Yelp names the ‘Top 100 Brunch Spots’ in the US

Need a fun restaurant for breakfast burritos and boozy cocktails? Yelp has published a list of well-reviewed brunch spots.

• Yelp names the ‘Top 100 Brunch Spots’ in the US

Need a fun restaurant for breakfast burritos and boozy cocktails? Yelp has published a list of well-reviewed brunch spots.

• Yelp names the ‘Top 100 Brunch Spots’ in the US

• FOX40

Over 100 guns surrendered at Stockton gun buyback event

(FOX40.COM) -- Over 100 guns were turned in at a gun buyback event, according to the Stockton Police Department. "It was a successful turn out with 113 firearms turned in," SPD said in a post on social media. "The majority of the firearms were legally owned, however, they were no longer wanted and had since []

• A ‘longevity revolution’ is coming. Here’s how those over 100 are making the most of their lives

Life at it’s essence is about time and by 2050, nearly 3.7 million people are expected to live up to 100. What can we do to get the most out of our bonus years?Loneliness. Ageism. Physical limitations, cognitive decline and, increasingly, elder poverty.The downsides of living to 100 and beyond are numerous. But so are the upsides. Life at its essence is about time – time to live, time to laugh, time to love – and many of those who have achieved a triple-digit age are living their best lives as...