This is why you should never plug space heaters into power strips


WCVB— Everyone needs to be aware of this huge risk.

ABC News—Fire destroys Mississippi motel, space heater blamed. Fire officials in Mississippi say a space heater caused a huge fire that engulfed a motel near Interstate 20 in Jackson

NBC News—7 best space heaters and how to shop for them, according to experts. We break down different types of space heaters, how to shop for them and some of the best ones to get.—Google parent pulls the plug on power-generating kite project. First moonshot project to be axed since Google cofounders stepped back from management.